Hello Racers! This is an overview of our two new features [ETH Buyback] and [Crypton/Coink Exchange] so be sure to check below for more info on both of them!
How to Use
Both features can be accessed via the Crypt-Oink markets’ Main Menu.
ETH Buyback is a system where [Gen 0] Crypton directly sold by Crypt-Oink will be available to be returned in exchange for their original price in Ethereum. (This includes but is not limited to Crypton sold via the following: The Official Shop, Presales, Jewelry Collections, and the 1 Year Anniversary Celebration.)
[Gen 0] Crypton obtained by race rewards or presents are NOT available for ETH Buyback.
The Crypton/Coink Exchange is a feature where users can trade in their Crypton for the in-game currency “Coink”. Crypton who are being exchanged will be valued by how high their parameter levels are and by how low their Generation level is.
All Crypton except for Eggton are eligible for Crypton/Coink Exchange.
Important and Other Info
- Crypton will be ineligible for ETH Buyback while under the following conditions:
— Up for auction,Currently being cancelled (auction etc.),Siring,Currently being gifted,Pregnant,Birthing,Partnering,In Cooldown,Currently qualified,for a race final,Currently listed in the [Rookie], [Semi-Pro], or [Pro] leagues.* *Only applies to ETH Buyback NOT Crypton/Coink Exchange.
- Once a request has been put in for ETH Buyback or Crypton/Coink it cannot be cancelled.
- Once an ETH Buyback request has been processed you will receive your refund in Ethereum (ETH) within three days (not including Saturdays or Sundays).
- Exchange requests will incur a GAS fee. Lowering the GAS fee below the recommended amount can result in your request being rejected.
- Exchange values will be assessed independently by Crypt-Oink (GoodLuck3) and no Crypton is guaranteed a fixed value.