Hello Crypton racers!
The Crypt-Oink team here with another update rundown.
Today’s update entails mostly hotfixes and UI brush ups. Check out the details below for a full overview!
■Changes to Items
The following items may now be used straight from the item menu located on your Crypton details screen. Previously they were only available in the training menu.
- Kitty’s Soul
- Rabbit’s Soul
- Elephant’s Soul
- Bull’s Soul
■Changes to the Home Page
It became apparent that our Home page was a bit confusing when it came to its button layout, so we have trimmed down the rough edges bit to have a more simplified layout.
- Removed the Race button from the Home page menu.
- Removed the Market button from the Home page menu.
- Removed the Start Guide button from the Home page menu.
Users can now reach the Crypton Markets via the Market button on the Race page.
- Item names will now be displayed when viewing item crate results.
- Added new menus to the Race and Market to allow users to see Crypton item usage info.
- Various small bug fixes.
That’s all for today! As, always if you have any questions or concerns be sure to contact us.