We update the market to improve asset liquidity by three new releases!
- MCH+ AMS Start demonstration experiment with miime!
- Changes to the rule for using NFT trade and gift in MCH
- The private sale function will be released in the market in MCH.
■MCH+ AMS Start demonstration experiment with miime!
As we announced a while ago from MCH+, we will publish the API which makes game assets tradable although they are in game-layer. First of all, we will start it with Miime!
Released the β version of the “Asset Mirroring System”, which supports multi-chain support for…
MCH+ has developed the “Asset Mirroring System ”(”MCH+AMS”) to support multi-chain support for blockchain games, and…
Assets in the game layer (“MCH World” in MCH) will be available for sale/buy on miime, the NFT secondary distribution market.
Assets in the game layer are now available for sale on miime!
Until now, you need to transfer assets (NFTs) from the game layer to the Ethereum network when you want to trade on the secondary market.
But with this demonstration experiment, it will be possible to list assets on the secondary market, miime, while they’re in the game layer.
With this update, it will be possible to view available assets in the game layer on the miime screen.
■Display on miime side
miime’s My Page will display all of your assets on the Ethereum Network as well as assets in the game layer (this time only assets held in the “MCH World” as it is only for MCH).
Please follow the procedures on the miime side for listing and fees.
■Display on MCH side
Assets posted on miime will not disappear from the game and will remain in your inventory with the mark indicating they are posted on miime.
However, the assets will be locked and cannot be used in the game while they are listed on miime.
Also, similar to the lock-up condition of the gift function, assets cannot be sold in miime while they are locked up.
26th Oct 2020 (Mon) — 25th Nov 2020 (Wed)
■Changes to the terms and conditions for using NFT transactions/gifts in MCH
Until now, Market trades and gifts in the game layer could be traded even if they did not meet the requirements of an ERC721 compliant NFT (i.e., they had to be non-fundable). To make the game more NFT-like, we are making a change to require functions that change ownership to meet the NFT requirements for MCH in-game.
■MCH NFT requirements
Lv.2 or higher with art editing
Must be at least Lv.2 and have alias.
■Features that must meet MCH NFT requirements
- For EthereumNetwork transfer (same as before)
- When giving a gift (changed to required this time)
- When listing items for trade (including private listings) (changed to mandatory this time)
* It is not necessary to continue to meet the MCH NFT requirements for the following
- EMA (only two names are required. Dedicate it with a wish!)
- Absorb on asset enhancement
Due to the above changes, we are releasing an auto-generating function for the alias. We hope you will take advantage of this feature.
Also, assets in the game will now have icons that show whether they meet the MCH NFT requirements or not.
■The private sale function has been released in the market in MCH!
The Private feature allows you to sell original heroes/original extensions to a specified MCH ID or a specified ETH address.
* To use the private sale feature, both the seller and the buying player must disclose their ETH address.
■Private Sale Notes
- There is no charge for the exhibit.
- The sales price is a fixed designation.
- The minimum transaction price is 100 GUM.
- When transferring an asset, all assets must meet the following requirements
* Hero: Must be Lv.2 or higher and art edited to transfer to the Ethereum Network.
* Extensions: Must be Lv. 2 or higher and have alias to transfer to the Ethereum network.
* The above requirements are now required for gifts as well.
- A trade fee of 10% of the sales price will be deducted at the time of the sale.
* In the case of a private sale, if 10% of the sales price is lower than the lower limit of commission, the lower limit of the commission will be set.
- The minimum fee is 100 GUM.
* Please note that when 100GUM is set, the commission will be 100GUM and the sales will be 0GUM.
- After the listing, the designated player will receive a private sale notification. If the buyer does not purchase the item within 5 days, the sale will be canceled.
- All other rules are governed by the trade.
- With this update, the limit on the number of items that can be listed in the Trade Market per day will be removed.
With the above today's releases, we sincerely hope that the liquidity of MCH assets will improve further.
Thank you for your continued support of MCH.
※This content is subject to change.
My Crypto Heroes
website : https://www.mycryptoheroes.net/
discord : https://discord.gg/C66hByB
twitter(JP) : @mycryptoheroes
twitter(EN) : @mycryptoheroes_