■What is node : Blockchain!?
node: Blockchain is a special node, in which the data of the past nodes, duels, and land battle in the MCH world were restored.
Unfortunately, the recovered data was broken. The heroes, restored from duels and land battle, became strong enemies in the node:Blockchain.
There’s a mighty boss enemy this time around!
Since it’s too dangerous to enter, only the players who have Winners Points(WP) in 2020 can play in node:Blockchain.
We hope they can save the MCH world.
node: Blockchain is the special node where users who have WP by Duel Cup from Jan to June can try with their WP.
You won’t actually lose your WP. You have special point for WP node. This point is the same as your WP during 6 months (Jan — June). About next 6months(Jul — Dec), you can try the next WP Node.
This node is like a dungeon, you can try to defeat the enemy anytime if you have the continue points (=WP) until you lose all points. The ranking will be decided by how many floors you can clear.
The node is really difficult and the last floor is 109 with the mighty enemy boss. If there are some users who can reach to the last floor, the ranking will be decided by how many damages you can add to the last boss.
Why we prepare the last:
In the last WP Node, the users need to attack as soon as possible because the ranking was decided by the “time” you can reach to the last floor. But this is not what we’re aming for, and we want the users to think about the enemy, your team, and extensions and competite with the other players with effectiveness.
In the node, you keep playing until you lose. Players compete to see how deep they can get into the node without dying.
We not only provide ranking rewards but also GOZO in proportion to the reached layer.
20th July UTC 9:00 am- 31st July UTC 6:00 am
- We provide Limited Legendary extensions as Ranking rewards to the top rankers based on the reached layers.
The supply limits of these Limited legendary extensions are only 1. Top rankers can choose the extensions from the top.
- If numbers of the reached layer are equal, player who achieved it earlier wins.
- Starting from 1st to 12th players, players can choose a reward from
[ Limited Legendary extensions ]
Marie Antoinette’s Blue
Aegis of Athena
[ Legendary extensions ]
Ring of the Queen
*1 person each, up to 4 people for Joker
In some cases, it might be difficult to contact the winners. We ask every winner to send us their preferred contact method (which social media/discord/ etc.). If we cannot contact the winner by the end of the deadline, we will prioritize other requests and distribute the remaining extension to the other players.
We will ask the top ranker about which extension you want on Aug 10th, and distribute it Aug 11th.
13th or lower-ranking reward
13th-30th Arlequin (Epic)
31st-100th Wisdom Pierrot (Rare)
101st-250th Elite Pierrot (Uncommon)
251st-500th Pierrot (Common)
Also, you can get the below extensions from your chest! Here’s the GOZO list!
After the event ends, you can open your chest.
GOZO・・・You can get the chest equal to the blocks you can clear. Maximally, you can get 50 chests.
Rare-GOZO・・・You can get the chest equal to “the blocks you can clear” -50. Maximally, you can get 58 chests.
You can see the details of all extensions from the MCH dictionary.
- You can start playing the node by using 1 WP.
- You do not use stamina.
- No CRYPTID buff for the node.
- EMA buff applies.
- You can form special team of 6 heroes. Enemy team consists of 3 enemies.
- Once a specific hero is used in the WP node, other players cannot use the same hero in the WP node. Since you cannot check the availability on the secondary market, we added a feature to check if you can use a specific hero in the WP hero. To check a “Hero” or “Extension”, enter the ID, and the “Unavailable” text appear if another user already used this asset.
Be careful when purchasing assets for WP nodes.
- After 1 battle, heroes’ HP remain, but skills, buffs, and debuffs are reset. (like in normal nodes)
The main difference from normal nodes is that you will keep playing, even after 3 waves of enemies.
- You can always exit the battle between battles and return to the home screen, unlike in normal nodes.
- When all 6 heroes are dead, you can continue the node by consuming WPs. Required WPs will increase, depending on the amounts of “continue” used. Here is the overview:
If the WP required to “continue” is too low, you can still continue one last time by using all your remaining WP. In that case, your heroes’ HP recovers by the percentage of the remaining WP consumed, relative to the actually needed WP to continue.
Example: If you have 20 WP left but 40 WP are required, only 50% of the heroes’ HP are recovered.
- Unlike normal nodes, enemies’ buff, debuff, and abnormal states are reset. Similar to normal nodes, their HP stays after the “continue”.
Remember: You can always go back to the home screen and form your team again.
You can also check your history on the top screen of the WP node. It is also possible to edit your team while watching the battle log at the time of defeat.
※The content of the announcement is subject to change.