Fighting for fortune and glory
Wars of Cutieland will have quite a sophisticated battle system and in this post, we will try to summarize the most important aspects of it.
You will get one army slot with your capital. If you’ll want to have more than one army, you will have to build additional barracks for your soldiers.
To use your army slot you will need to choose a general who will lead the troops as well as the soldiers themselves.
The general needs to be a LVL 10 noble Cutie. It will inspire Cuties and lead them into battle. The choice of a general is a crucial one since this Cutie grants additional battle bonuses to every single soldier it leads.
Your army will consist of the following types of units:
- cavalry, shock troops or infantry
- ranged infantry
- siege units
When it comes to fighting, each cutie kind has a different amount of hitpoints, special modifiers, and proficiencies.
- bears make better infantry units as they have higher hitpoint amount
- foxes make better shock troops and are better at flanking
- hedgehogs are better at ranged attacks
While Cuties love working together too much diversity in one army will hurt morale.
So you will have to make a few strategic choices in training and assembling your troops.
Strength of my army
The strength of your army is a sum of all stats and bonuses your soldiers and their general have. For example:
- Average power equals to army damage points
- Attack sum works as a multiplier for power
- Defense sum works as a multiplier for power
- Average evasion works as a modifier to defense
- Average luck works as a modifier to attack
- Hitpoints depend on cutie pet kinds
- Every unit kind will check its dominant element and become fire/water/air/earth/energy unit
- The dominant element will decide the kind of damage the enemy will receive
We are in the process of writing the whole system down white paper style. As soon as it’s complete we will be thrilled to share it with you guys.
Stay tuned for more updates and don’t forget to get your capital with a discount while there’s still a chance.