Play Blockchain Cuties On Neo
It is a big day for Blockchain Cuties Universe. We are officially live on four blockchains!
We are among the very first games pioneering NEO blockchain. We hope to bring the full Blockchain Cuties experience to the NEO community and the best NEO experience for Cutieneers.
What is NEO?
NEO is an open-source, community-driven platform for decentralized applications. NEO’s vision is to create a “Smart Economy” using a distributed network.
The base asset of the NEO blockchain is the non-divisible NEO token which generates GAS tokens that can be used to pay the transaction fees to utilize the NEO network.
Why should I try NEO?
NEO is a blockchain with a unique vision and ecosystem.
- Neo is fast. It can handle about 10,000 transactions per second, while Ethereum does 15.
- The NEO blockchain has two different coins — NEO and GAS.
- NEO holders receive GAS as a dividend paid for holding NEO.
- NEO envisions that they will be able to achieve cross-chain interoperability in the future
How do I set up NEO for Blockchain Cuties?
We have created an easy guide for anyone to start on NEO. You can find it here:
What is available in the game so far?
All of the Blockchain Cuties gameplay is available on NEO right off the bat.
Log in with your NEO wallet:
You can play with Cuties you got on the presale. Breed them, send them on adventures, get them cool gear and experience.
You can trade Cuties on the NEO market.
You can send your Cuties to the siring market:
You can buy and sell items on NEO’s items market:
NEO side of the game is officially open and we are super happy to welcome you there.
What happens next?
- You can start enjoying the game on NEO now.
- You can start breeding, adventuring, trading and forming the game’s NEO market
- The presale will last for 22 more days.
- After the end of the presale Creator will start offering Gen 0s at average market prices
- You will experience all the awesome gameplay updates coming to all four blockchains
Good luck, Cutieneers! We hope you will enjoy gaming on NEO.