Event Due: 2020/08/10~2020/10/10
Welcome to ONE World Sailing Program!
This is a two months long event about making visual novel game and then vote by all participants/players. You will experience a new game engine, harvest friendship, get rewards and have all kinds of fun experience. Most important thing is that you have a finished game in the end! Don’t worry if you are only carrying a nascent idea, you can always discuss with friendly community member on the forum site or join our discord. And, short games are always welcome. Just launch our game maker and give it a shot!
- There will be $2,000 in the prize pool, for the first 100 participants who have finished a run, we will reward with a $20 Steam gift card. Don’t like Steam gift card? You name it, we can always give you some other substitutes.
- You will receive a event-limited metal “Producer” for your achievement, just for your participation.
BBC, which is our platform token. Consider it as the currency you will be using on the platform. They can be used to donate/tip the author you like. To check the specific methods of gaining and membership mechanism, click here.
This event’s voting system will be realized with BBC. (Check below)
- Use ONE World editor to make your game and publish.
- Submit the link of your game, and tweet with format (see below)
- After we played the game, we will respond you immediately and storage the game into our library.
- When your game gets 300 BBC donation or received donation from more than 10 players/participants, you will be eligible for the special giveaways.
- The first 100 winners will be announced as soon as they finish their run, and reward will be send through twitter message or discord.
- Follow and @JBB_ONE
- Introduce your game with link and cover or screenshots you’d like to present
- Add event tag #ONEWorldSP
I Participated @JBB_ONE, Welcome to play my game THIS IS A GAME! Vote me with BBC if you’d like. Game address: https://avg.jbb.one/#/gamedetail/111#ONE World SP
[With your Screenshot]
Basically, there is no real rule, as long as it’s a complete game, and it’s original (which means you can post your old game as well)
Yet, there is something we would like to clarify:
- You may win the special giveaways multiple times by finishing multiple runs, but do make sure your game has an complete ending. If it’s a relatively long game, you may set reasonable pauses.
- It is a content& topic free event, but we won’t present NSFW work. Also, please make sure that your work doesn’t have any offensive/hateful content.
Since ONE World is a decentralized platform, it is by definition that we won’t sensor any works you’ve done. Any creation you made through the editor will generate a link and the content will be stored on blockchain. You may still share your creation or play/edit by yourself once the game is published regardless of its content. But games that against our library standard won’t be presented in the library. Click here to see the complete term for game library standard.
- If you have any problems, feel free to contact with us.