The specifications of the contract servant MIX final version will be released. The information of articles published so far is the old version.
New token servants can be created from one or two tokens.
2. All tokens can be mixed only once.
3. The MIX result is determined from the DNA of the two servants used as the base. Under certain conditions, a mutation may occur and the DNA may be rewritten.
4. Servant rarity and performance are determined by DNA.
5. When MIX is performed, GEN is added. The higher the GEN, the longer the time from generation to use for MIX.
6. Common servants cannot be used for MIX.
7. Mixing is free, but GAS is required.
For example, if you own 10 token servants (including limited), you can mix as follows.
Having 10 tokens means that you have the right to create 9 new servants, and the token holdings = productivity.
Servants born in MIX may have plate skills.
Legendary Servants have 100% plate skills, which are determined randomly. Even a normal servant may rarely have plate skills.
Strategy POINT1MIX recipe Difficulty
The MIX result is determined by six combinations of DNA.
LEGENDARY is a 6DNA recipe
EPIC is a 5DNA recipe
RARE is a 5DNA recipe
The servant displays six types of DNA, but also includes other types of DNA. Having a base servant with DNA close to the recipe will increase the chances of successfully reproducing the recipe, but it is not absolutely true.
Strategy POINT2 Kill Number (Round Number) Difficulty
A unique ID is assigned to the token. This is a sequence starting with # displayed in gray letters at the bottom of the list display.
It is the token ID of the birth servant.
1. If the token ID is a multiple of 50, the rarity will be rare regardless of the DNA.
2. If the token ID is a multiple of 200, the rarity will be epic regardless of DNA.
3. If the token ID is a multiple of 1000, rarity will be legendary regardless of DNA.
4. If conditions overlap, the higher rarity will take precedence.
5. When a Legendary Servant is generated by a MIX recipe, the higher rarity judgment will be given priority even if you step on the 50th key.
6. Limited servants do not change their rarity in Kiriban. Token servants generated by MIX are eligible.
7. If the same servant has a different rarity, it will be excluded from resonance.
As the rarity increases, the HP, POW, and initial skill levels increase, and the possibility of having plate skills increases.
There are other special drills.